Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Pain Relief Centre’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
2550 US1 South
St. Augustine, Florida 32086
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Florida.
All imagery, text, designs and applications on this website are the copyright of Pain Relief Centre or its content suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws. The entire contents of this website are copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws.
Pain Relief Centre authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material on this website solely for your personal, non-commercial use if you include the original copyright notice and author attribution, e.g., “Copyright (c) Pain Relief Centre. All rights reserved.” Any other use of the content requires the advance written permission of Pain Relief Centre.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida. Any disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Florida.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this website must be terminated immediately.
If you have any questions about this website or our terms and conditions, please contact us here.